To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Harambee #1 Quilt by Doris

Each year my friend Doris makes a wonderful quilt to be auctioned off for a special cause - Harambee.  This year Doris made two quilts - stay tuned for Harambee Quilt #2 coming soon.   Doris did a great job coordinating these wonderful bright and cheery colors with the center panel she used.  I especially love her use of color and fabrics in the borders - how unique.

http://www.harambee.ca/

I knew right away when I saw this quilt how I wanted to quilt it and really was looking forward to using a bright thread to compliment the gorgeous colors in the fabric.

The quilting is light custom with a great variegated thread by Wonderfil.









1 comment:

  1. that looks awesome Nancy. I really like her fabrics too. How lucky to know right away how you want to quilt it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers