To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, March 13, 2015

Beautiful Hand Embroidered Quilt by Marg R (Full custom quilting)

So many beautiful quilts coming into the studio and without a doubt this is no exception.  Marg hand embroidered this wonderful quilt (pattern by Meg Hawkey), picked it up yesterday and was pleased with how I finished it off for her.   I think I've mentioned before, I'm always a bit nervous when a first time customer gives me free reign on their artwork and I almost hold my breath when they come to pick it up.   The ladies from "Out of Hand" ( a unique local quilt store here in Calgary) - are definitely keeping me busy with their amazing creations.

Full custom hand guided quilting.










2 comments:

  1. this is fantastic!! so much to look at and you made that embroidery just pop! Can you sit with me one day and tell me how you did that staggered brick/tile effect? It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilting! You do such a great job with the custom quilting!

    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete

Followers