To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, January 16, 2015

Ukrainian Nesting Dolls - Place mats

Many of you know that I am from Ukrainian heritage.  Well my one granddaughter and son-in-law are Ukrainian dancing with a group here in Calgary call Trazub.  Each year they hold a party/fund raiser and this year I got my act together and make a set of place mats to be included in the silent auction.

I know, many of you will say hey, these are Russian nesting dolls - well guess what?  I made them and I can call them anything I want!  LOL

Wish us luck with the silent auction!  Oh I forgot to mention the embroidery designs are from a website JuJu Designs and they have some awesome designs.






1 comment:

  1. I see you were up in the middle of the night quilting again!

    ReplyDelete

Followers