To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"Sprouts" - pieced by Susan L

What a fun quilt this is, and I love the name "Sprouts".  Susan is so up on all the new trends in quilting, the new fabric lines and always comes with a lovely new pattern for me to finish up for her. I learn so much from her.

Love all these modern quilts that are so trendy right now.   I'm sure when all the ladies come back from QuiltCon in Austin Texas February 19- 22 they will all be so inspired  - hope to see a whole lot more and hear all about the fun they had.

Freehand quilting - leaves and floral design.  100% cream cotton thread - Konfetti by Wonderfil.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers