To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best wishes to all my wonderful customers, friends and family.  You again have made this an amazing quilting year and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you to all my returning customers for your continued support and for you new to me customers for coming to my studio to have your wonderful works of art finished off - be it for you to keep yourself or for the gifts that most quilters so generously give.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to each and every one of you! 

Sincerely, Nancy & Rick Basserman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers