To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Nancy N got a great head start on her gifts for Christmas

Nancy N brought a number of quilts to me very early in the year giving me a lot of time to get her Christmas gifts quilted and avoiding that last minute rushing.  I've posted a number of them over the months and these two are also made by Nancy for gifts.  Sooo pretty Nancy and hope you're feeling a whole lot better!

Freehand quilting on both.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers