To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

English Pieced Lovely by Darlene B

I have quilted a few quilts for Darlene B, but like a few other of my customers, I have never met her.  Darlene's daughter Kerry brings her quilts in and picks them up. Darlene lives in Worsley, Alberta just north of Grand Prairie and comes down south to visit her daughter and family a couple of times a year.  Kerry is also a quilter and I've done a number of her amazing creations - hence the connection.

This latest arrival is a gorgeous english pieced/appliqued quilt which we chose freehand quilting for - leaf and feather swirl design. I used a variegated rayon thread by Wonderfil to compliment the red and white fabrics used in the quilt. Kerry liked it, sure hope Darlene does.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers