To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Super Generous Tanya

Tanya made this adorable baby quilt for a special friend who is having a baby.  Her friend lost her mom a few years back and Tanya has stepped up as a wonderful friend and very generous person she is.  I told you guys "I have the best customers in the world".  Am I right?

Freehand quilting featuring bubbles and stars.  We used Dream Puff batting which gives it a bit more loft and a wonderful light blue variegated thread.  Isn't it adorable?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers