To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, August 29, 2014

Silk Brocade Throw by Elizabeth P

Wow,  I really love the look of the quilting on this beautiful silk brocade throw Elizabeth P brought for me to finish up.  Gorgeous fabrics that quilted up beautifully - for quilting I just did an allover freehand fern type design, a polyester thread to maintain the sheen and just Hobbs 80/20 batting.  Somehow the sparkle doesn't show as well in the photo, it really is an elegant throw.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers