To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Bright Cat Blocks by Nancy P

I absolutely love using some of these scrumptious bright variegated threads, especially on black fabric.  Nancy made this fun quilt for a friend's daughter - how lucky is she?   Awesome bright colors, wonderful fabric, and with the black borders it definitely is very very effective.  I think the bright variegated thread added another great element along with the soft and cuddly minky backing.

Freehand funky heart quilting, Silco multi colored variegated thread by Wonderfil.






3 comments:

  1. You are the funky freehand diva!!! I love your freehand designs - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilting on a beautiful quilt Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Will definitely have to get some funky hearts on one of my quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Followers