To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Christmas you say?

Yes believe it or not us long arm quilters are already working on some Christmas quilts.  My regular customers already know the sooner you get them into me, the better.  Susan L is very considerate and leaves me plenty of time to get her quilts quilted.  This is a lovely scrappy Christmas quilt she made trying to use up some of her Christmas scraps.

Freehand holly leaves and snow flake design using 100% cotton variegated thread - Tutti by Wonderfil.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers