To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Another young quilter giving back - YOU ROCK Tanya!

This is either the second of third quilt top Tanya has pieced for "Victoria Quilts" - thank you, thank you, thank you!  You are awesome!

I am so proud of my wonderful customers who just jump at the chance of giving back once they hear where these quilts go after they are finished. If you don't know about Victoria Quilts have a peek at the website or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CalgaryBranchVQC

http://victoriasquiltscanada.com/




For anyone wanting a kit to do up and donate to our Calgary Chapter please call or e-mail me, I have kits here at the studio.  You just have to make the top and we have people who will look after the rest.  Also many people do not realize that we provide quilts for most of northern Alberta as well from our chapter here in Calgary - all at no cost whatsoever to the recipient or the person submitting the name of the recipient.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tanya. Thank you Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was my pleasure! Nancy, you finished it beautifully. Lots of love, courage and hope sewed into this quilt for the recipient. I hope it brings them some comfort.

    ReplyDelete

Followers