To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Lucky Little Kidlets

Carmen made this wonderful quilts for her 3 children.  I can't imagine where she found the time to do the piecing on these as her kids are still fairly small and I would imagine in need of all Mom's attention.  Beautiful work Carmen and I know the children will cherish these forever.

There was one more quilt "Very Hungry Caterpillar" - sorry Carmen I must have neglected to get a photo of it - I can't believe I did that.  Watch for these cute cute quilts everyone at Heritage Park - May 24 and 25th.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers