To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Monday, April 21, 2014

King of the Jungle by Jackie

I must admit I was a bit nervous when Jackie's sister, my dear friend Jane dropped this beautiful wall quilt off in the studio.  Jackie was struggling and just needed/wanted it finished.  I pondered for a few minutes, got over the intimidation of the applique, refused the pieces and jumped right in.  I must admit it was a lot of fun and I love the way it turned out - sure hope Jackie does. 

Freehand stitching on the lion, a bit of ruler work and freehand ferns in the border.  I used one color polyester thread.




1 comment:

Followers