To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Destined for "Harambee 2014"

My girlfriend Doris made this wonderful quilt as a fund raiser for "Harumbee 2014" which will be held in Naramata, BC this summer. I don't know much about this organization so have included a link for your interest.  I do however know the Doris has two beautiful grandson's who have African heritage, hence the connection.  I also wanted to mention that my girlfriend Lynn who passed away in 2009 collected African print fabrics and a number of the prints in this quilt were passed on to Doris by Lynn's sister Heather - Lynn would be so proud.

http://www.harambee.ca/PurposeandCertifications.aspx

Doris did such an awesome job compiling all these fabrics and the black just frames them beautifully. and isn't the backing fabric just perfect - great job Doris.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers