To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Monday, December 16, 2013

Julie K has been such a busy lady!

Julie K made her sister, her daughter and her son wonderful quilts for Christmas.  How, I'm not sure as Julie also works full time outside the home.  This is the quilt she made for her son.  All flannel and a perfect design and size for a young man.  Nice job Julie - have a wonderful Christmas.

Julie likes my freehand allover large stipple and this is what she chose for her son's quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers