To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"Super Hero - Christmas Quilt"

Amy made this awesome Super Hero quilt for her 13 year old son as a Christmas present.  I'm sure he will cherish is for many many years. Great job Amy!

I did freehand quilting on most of the quilt and then wrote corresponding words in the solid blocks as discussed with Amy prior to quilting it.  Turned out pretty good and was fun to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers