To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Monday, October 28, 2013

Houston I'm on my way!

As many of you know I am on my way to Houston for the International Quilt Festival. Crazy Creek Creations studio will be closed Oct. 29th to Nov. 4th (unless of course the quilting fairies decide to go in and help me get those Christmas quilts done) .  I'm very excited to be taking two long arm classes with my hero Linda Taylor and another class where I will hopefully learn to put binding on by machine - so it looks good.

Unfortunately my friend Elizabeth who was going to be my roomy will not be with me as she is laid up with a fractured leg and can't make the trip - sooo sad! I know we would have had a great time together.

Anyone who is looking to drop Christmas quilts off  to be quilted, hang on to them and give me a call after the 3rd.


1 comment:

  1. Have a great time, Nancy - and I'm so jealous! Courses from Linda Taylor - wow - you have to share when you get back! Have fun . . . .

    ReplyDelete

Followers