To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Truly an inspiration - Betty you are amazing.

These two adorable baby quilts were brought in by Catherine for her mom Betty.   I think I've mentioned that Betty does not live in Calgary and her daughter brings her quilts in for me to finish up -  so Betty and I have never met in person.

Both of these quilts have hand applique and are done absolutely impeccably. Keep up the great work Betty - can't wait to see what else you're working on. You are such a wonderful inspiration - thank you.

  Both quilts are done with freehand quilting with a bit of lite custom on the hearts and sail boats.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers