To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream - Kaffe Fassett Fabric - Pieced by Elizabeth

Wow - how gorgeous is this quilt.  Elizabeth is a fan of the Kaffe Fassett fabric and can you blame her?  These fabrics are absolutely "too die for".  I knew when I was quilting this beauty that Elizabeth would not be able to give it away - and I was right!  When she picked it up last night and saw the finished quilt, she decided right then and there to hang on to this one and eventually pass it on to someone very special.

The quilting was my standard freehand soft swirls as the fabric just needed texture and not much else.  A lovely variegated cotton thread - Tutti by Wonderfil was used as well as Hobbs 80/20 batting.











 

1 comment:

Followers