To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Anniversary Quilt by Sheila R

Sheila R brought in this wonderful chocolate brown block quilt.  Sheila mentioned she picked up a large amount of these  great print down in Arizona where she spends as much time as possible.  This quilt was made for Sheila's daughter and son-in-law's wedding anniversary.  The fabric selection was exactly what her daughter mentioned she wanted and I can't wait to hear what her reaction was when she receives it.  Sheila brought minky for the backing (which I might add was chocolate brown - poof photo) to add a wonderful cozy feel to this very special gift.  Nice work Sheila and keep on quilting!

The quilting was my freehand bubbles design, a beautiful variegated thread - Mirage by Wonderfil and Hobbs 80/20 batting.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers