To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, August 23, 2013

"Scrappy Trip Along" - Bonnie Hunter made by Zureen

This is the second "Scrappy Trip Along" I've done and although I'm a scrappy quilter I still marvel at all the amazing fabrics in these quilts.   Zureen did an awesome job piecing this beauty and thought there may be at least 100 different fabrics - mostly from her stash.   I also really love the striped fabric Zureen used for her backing and think it really compliments the rest of the quilt.

The quilting is my basic freehand double swirl design.






2 comments:

  1. Nancy,
    I remembered the number of fabrics: 108 - all from stash. Each strip was cut from the fabric and then cut in half so it appears in 2 blocks. Zureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zureen - that's a lot of different fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Followers