To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Anniversary Photo Quilt by Mary

I am always amazed at the beauty of these photo quilts and am positive the recipients will be absolutely tickled pink when they open this truly one of a kind anniversary gift.  Mary you did a wonderful job - you should be very very proud.

Mary made this beautiful quilt, I for a relative - maybe even her Mom and Dad ( note to self - self you need to make clearer notes).  Mary if you read this post and I am wrong please send me an e-mail and I will change it.

The quilting is very simple freehand double swirls and we used a soft pastel variegated thread - Silco by Wonderfil and Warm/Natural batting.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers