To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"Monkey Shines" by Barb

This is the second "Monkey Shines" I've quilted for Barb.  By the time I finished this adorable quilt I have a permanent smile on my face.  These characters are so much fun.  Barb mentioned the design is from "Oregon Patchworks".  I've attached the link in case anyone else would like to make this fun quilt.   http://www.oregonpatchworks.com/ .  Lucky little nephew who will be getting this sweet sweet precious gift.

The quilting is just freehand swirls around the embroidery designs - easy peasy!


 



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers