To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Jennifer's Nine Patch

Jennifer and her girlfriend Joanna made very similar quilts. Understandably so as Jennifer was the teacher in this case and introduced Joanna to the art of quilting - they both did a great job.  I am so pleased that both these awesome young ladies have taken up this art and I think by their response when seeing their quilts they are on to making many many more.

Jennifer used a lovely dark blue fabric for her back which showed the quilting very well - freehand swirls and stars. I used Hobbs 80/20 batting and a yummy blue to yellow variegated cotton thread - Tutti by Wonderfil



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers