To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"Grinch" by Jackie - So much fun!

This is the second of 3 Grinch Christmas quilts I was asked to quilt this year. Jackie the sister of my dear friend Jane made this awesome quilt with the help of her sister. What a great job they both did.  Although Jackie lives a fair bit away from Jane they still manage to get together to quilt - how wonderful.   My understanding is this quilt is a Christmas gift for a very special someone. Lucky lucky lucky!

The quilting was freehand, Hobbs batting and a yummy variegated thread Tutti by Wonderfil.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers