To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tammy's Hedgehog Quilt

My dear friend and customer Tammy was commissioned by a lady to make a quilt with Hedgehogs on it. Tammy was very please that because she had made a number of "I Spy" quilts, she had enough of this adorable fabric to complete this request.  I'm not sure but I wouldn't think there is an abundance of hedgehog fabric out there and think the quilting angels were looking over Tammy.

Tammy is an awesome quilter and it's always a pleasure finishing up her quilts for her.  She asked for an allover freehand leaf design using a lovely brown variegated thread (Mirage) by Wonderfil. 




 

1 comment:

Followers