To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wonderful Christmas Quilts Coming In

I think on numerous occasions I've mentioned my lovely customer Susan who does the most wonderful quilting.  Susan was organized as usual and brought her Christmas quilts in extra early in order to ensure I could get them done up for her.  I do so appreciate my thoughtful customers  thinking ahead and giving me as much quilting time as they can.

Please enjoy this little trunk show of quilts made by Susan.  The quilting is all freehand, mostly swirls with the odd holly leaf and snow flake thrown in. Susan is also the lady who compiles the most awesome backings for her quilts - making them definitely one of a kind pieces of art.

Christmas Packages




 

Christmas Crackers


 

 
 

Christmas Sampler





 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. You and Susan are a match!!! Her piecing (and organizational skills) and your lovely quilting complement each other so well! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt - I love the border print of pointsettias - Jane

    ReplyDelete

Followers