To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm back from a wonderful week in BC.

We just returned from a wonderful week of beautiful weather camping at Chinmey Rock Campground (Celista, BC) in the North Shushwap.  Not only was it relaxing camping beside a running creek but we enjoyed spending time with family and friends and even had some time to just relax, read a book and regenerate.

I must mention brother-in-law and sister-in-law (Don and Barb) from Prince George brought crab and char for an amazing fish feed Saturday night. No pictures too share - I was too busy stuffing my face.

We spent a whole day climbing Crowfoot Mountain (with our Jeep - in case some of you would actually think that I could climb a mountain on foot).  The view was spectacular although some of the wildflowers were already finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers