To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Amy Butler Floral

This is a lovely little quilt made by Julie as a gift for a family member.  The quilting doesn't show up very well but I wanted to post a few photos of the yummy fabrics Julie used from Amy Butler's line.

I did an allover freehand soft swirl using Hobbs 80/20 batting and 100% cotton thread.



 

1 comment:

  1. The quilting shows up just fine on my screen. Lovely as always Nancy.

    ReplyDelete

Followers