To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

White Quilts - Current Trend

I read somewhere today that white quilts are a current trend.  I don't think my customer Claire meant this gorgeous beauty to be on trend when she made it - but hey Claire, the so called professionals say it is.  And I must note that it is nicer than any of the ones I saw in the article although I could just be a wee bit bias.

The quilting is a freehand soft swirl which I thought suited the feminine design of this quilt. 





1 comment:

Followers