To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Monkey Shines by Barb

I have to tell you, I am still smiling after quilting this adorable embroidered baby quilt by customer Barb.  Barb does a lot of wonderful quilts - some with embroidery and many without. This one is for someone very special and will be traveling all the way to the east very soon. Barb used some really cute flannel for the back adding to the coziness - which I forgot to take a photo of.





This embroidery pattern is called "Monkey Shines" by MM Embroidery Designs from www.oregonpatchworks.com

I quilted a freehand swirl design so I could maneuver around the embroidery adding another element of texture and not quilting over any of the cute little monkeys. The thread was a polyester cream color. 

1 comment:

Followers