To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Snake River Log Cabin by Claire

Wow, I just finished this wonderful quilt made by new customer Claire.  The piecing was exquisit and a total joy to quilt.  It would be interesting to know exactly how many fabrics are actually in this quilt.  The pattern is Snake River Log Cabin by Judy Martin. 



Claire just wanted a freehand quilting design so I went with the swirls and leaves which seemed to suit it too a tea.  The batting was W/Natural and the thread was a cotton variegated blue - Tutti by Wonderfil.

1 comment:

Followers