To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, June 15, 2012

Lisa's quilts for someone special!

I have a lovely young customer Lisa who I consider more a friend than a customer.  A few months back Lisa brought me a number of children's quilt tops she had pieced together with her Mom while visiting down east for the Christmas holidays.  Lisa asked if I would like to finish them off and in turn pass them on to one of the charity organizations I am affiliated with.  Isn't that absolutely awesome!

I put them in my quilting queue and have just had a bit of extra time to finish up two out of the five she brought me.  The first quilt has already found a home at "Brenda's House" here in Calgary. 

http://www.childrenscottage.ab.ca/Programs/BrendasHouse.aspx

The second one will probably go to the same place - not sure yet.  Thanks to Lisa!  You are an amazingly giving young woman and the world is such a better place having you in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers