To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, June 29, 2012

Beautiful Embroidered Quilt by Maxine

Hold on to your hats people - here is another gorgeous embroidered quilt done by my friend Maxine.  We call her the "crazy quilting lady" - in jest of course.  Max turns out a large number of quilts - each and every one a wonderful work of art.  I will try and get the name of the embroidery designs and designer Maxine used for this quilt and do an update as soon as I get the info.

The quilting is lite custom with swirls in the inner borders and feathers in the outer borders and a bit of quilting in each block.  I used a beautiful magenta rayon thread and Legacy cotton poly blend batting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers