To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, May 25, 2012

Love and Prayers - Jane's Quilt

This lovely quilt was made by my dear friend Jane. Jane did not have anyone in mind when she started this quilt but it wasn't long before she received some troubling news that a member of her family had just started a battle with cancer.  This quilt will be sent off as a comfort quilt to Jane's sister-in-law.  I'm sure she will feel the love in this quilt and know that there are many people sending her their prayers and best wishes.



2 comments:

  1. Nancy you did a beautiful job, as always. Thank you so very much for the gift of your great quilting, your love and support, and for being such a terrific friend.

    You are a gift and a blessing. Jane xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy - I nominated you for a Liebster award - I've been following your blog longer than any other, and love the work that you do and the love that you obviously put into it.

    Bev

    www.littlehousecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers