To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, March 16, 2012

March has started out like a lion here in the studio!

I have been having fun with all these beautiful quilts my customers have brought me. This first one is a baby quilt a guild friend Arleene made for her daughters friend who had a baby girl. This quilt will be traveling to Australia after it shows at Heritage Park Quilt Festival.   I absolutely love this quilt and Arleene did a great job along with some of the ladies at "Along Came Quilting" choosing the fabric. I did an allover meander in the body of the quilt with Mctavishing in and around the wording. 



This lovely quilt was made by a new customer Mary and was crying out for swirly leaf quilting - all freehand. We used the fairly new 70/30 Eco batting by Legacy and variegated Mirage thread by Wonderfil. Love the fabric she used on the back - fun!  Nice job Mary.




This is a quilt for a new project I have just gotten involved in. I have free reign on the quilting and wanted to try a freehand 3 petal cone type flower.  I think it turned out fairly good and it was fun to try something different. The batting was Hobbs and the variegated thread was 100% cotton Tutti by Wonderfil.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers