To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, February 17, 2012

Scrappy Pineapple - Freehand Bubbles

This colorful quilt was made by Rose.  Rose had stopped by the studio one day and noticed me working on a similar style quilt (most of you know how much I love love love my scraps and try to always have a scrappy project on the go).  Immediately falling in love with the pineapple blocks and admitting she had a few scraps in her own bin Rose went home and starting putting this quilt together.  Didn't it turn out wonderful.  I quilted an allover freehand bubble pattern, used Legacy 70/30 Eco batting and a great variegated thread - Tutti by Wonderfil.

Rose used the greatest flannel fabric on the back to compliment the funky feel of this work of art.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I might have to try this one, and I don't think she could have found a better back - love it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers