To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, December 30, 2011

"Star Light Star Bright" - Kits and Block of the Month Available

This is a quilt I did for a customer Kat from here in Calgary. Kat is the owner of Next Step Quilt Designs and is offering this beauty on her web site by kit or Block of the Month - please have a look.  The link to Kat's site is:  http://www.nextstepquiltdesigns.com/

I did a freehand all over swirl design using variegated thread by Wonderfil.



1 comment:

Followers