To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Monday, October 17, 2011

"Lucky Granddaughter" - Freehand Design

This is from a new customer Elizabeth.  She is fairly new to quilting but I spent a bit of time with her and I think she's hooked ladies.  Besides she has a granddaughter who absolutely loves grandma's quilting.

This is freehand swirl designs with flowers thrown in for interest.  I used 100% cotton variegated thread - Tutti by Wonderfil.

2 comments:

  1. Love the little flowers - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy,

    How lovely it is to see my quilt come to life under your hands! I love the flowers, Lily will be very happy!!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Followers