To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, September 23, 2011

Busy Time in the Studio - All Freehand Quilting

Well  "be careful what you wish for" - this is what my husband always says to me.  I have had a number of customers lately just wanting my freehand swirls.  Wow, I'm dreaming swirls in my sleep. LOL  I'm not complaining - love doing them - fun, fast and an overall nice finish.

These are a few of the beautiful customer quilts that I've finished up these last few weeks.  All freehand swirls - some with a bit of attitude, some not.   Most of the thread used is Mirage (variegated) by Wonderfil.





2 comments:

  1. Wow, Nancy, you sure have been busy! All are very nice work - swirls, but each a bit different. Did you go to Oregon yet for your classes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words Bev - I leave next Monday for 5 days - I am soooo excited.

    ReplyDelete

Followers