To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Monday, August 15, 2011

Max's Coy Fish Sampler

My girlfriend Max is still trying to wear out her embroidery machine. This is another sample of her wonderful work.   I tried to do a different fill in each block but really liked the bubbles so used them and McTavishing a few times.  The border is done with a freehand fern design and can only really be seen from the back.  I used Invisiful thread by Wonderfil.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers