To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, July 15, 2011

Traditional Log Cabin - Freehand Fern Quilting

I am a very traditional quilter myself and love love love the log cabin quilts. This quilt was made by a customer Rose who did a wonderful job piecing this large quilt. She wasn't sure how she wanted it quilted except that she preferred a freehand design. There wasn't too much agonizing over what to do with this beauty as the border fabric gave me a huge hint and away we went with a freehand fern pattern with some leaves and swirls thrown in for good measure. The batting was Warm & White and the thread was a variegated navy - Mirage by Wonderfil



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers