To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Customer Kaliedoscope - Free Hand Quilting

This beauty was pieced by a lovely lady in my quilting guild, She did a wonderful job and if I remember correctly it is a gift for one of her children - or grandchildren. I did an allover freehand leaf "meandering with attitude". As usual I used Mirage thread by "Wonderfil" top and bobbin. The third photo down is of the pieced back which is the fabric used to make the Kaliedoscope blocks. ( For a closer look please click directly on the photo.)




1 comment:

Followers