To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Project

Hi all - I just wanted to share a bit of what's happening in the studio these days.  This is a lovely little quilt my friend Max did a while back.  Max does beautiful machine embroidery and hands some of her gorgeous work over to me to complete for her.  I just started this one, hopefully she'll be happy with the results.  This is just one of the blocks I've worked on today and will post more photos when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers