To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ladies in Red


More photos of the Ladies in Red. This was a full custom - with swags in the outer borders and piano keys in the 2nd border - I used black thread so it doesn't really show.  A medium stipple was done in the charcoal blocks with the centre being outlined to make them pop.  Each lady was outlined and has a fairly tight fill to try and emphasize the designs.  I used Invisifil thread from Wonderfil for most of the work top and bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers