To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Watermelon Quilt

Hi Everyone - Yes I'm still here and slowly getting back to normal.  Hubby is now home from the hospital and doing well - thank you everyone for your kind messages.  I have been working in the studio and believe it or not I am a bit ahead of schedule.  We were hoping to get away to BC for a few days but hubby wasn't feeling up to it so I just kept on quilting. 
This is the latest project finished.  Isn't it the cutes quilt ever.  No it's not mine - a customer left it for me to do a freehand on - so "Meandering with Attitude" it was.  I think it is sooooo cute!

1 comment:

Followers