To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Friday, August 20, 2010

Turning Twenty - Customer Quilt

Wow this was another huge quilt from a dear customer Lisa (98"x112").  I think she mentioned it's for a wedding gift for, if I remember correctly, a cousin.  This gal is a fairly new quilter and doing an amazing job.  I am so pleased when I see young people taking up the art of quilting.  I quilted it freehand "Meandering with Attitude" swirls,  using Warm & Natural batting and Wonderfil Mirage variegated thread (lots and lots of it). :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers